Indoors we build two different types of court systems. The HSA and the GS systems are point elastic systems, which means a rubber shock pad is glued onto the asphalt or concrete base layer before the acrylic coating. Alternatively we offer an area elastic wood based system. This foam/wood based system can be laid on concrete, asphalt, or even any old surface such as carpet for example. Acrylic paint is applied to the wood layer. This system has a very high shock absorbtion rate.
INDOOR HSA / GS SYSTEM
The point elastic HSA and GS are our most widely used systems. In these systems a 4mm (HSA) and a 7mm (GS) rubber mat are glued to the asphalt subbase. The rubber mats are sealed with poliurethane and then covered with multiple acrylic paint layers.
- The rubber mat is stays elastic for many years and can be repainted if neccessary
- This high quality court has low maintenance costs, is easy to clean, and is very durable
- Our company offers 5 year warranty for the materials and the construction
- Clients can chose from 12 non glaring, UV resistent, antifungal colors
- The systems are widely used for international tournaments. (Was the official surface of the Sydney Olympics in 2000 as well as the Australian Open for a 20 year span)
-Pace rating: ITF medium or medium-fast classification based on client preference. (ITF Cat. 3 or 4)
-Shock absorbtion: ITF Test CS04/01: HSA 5mm: >12%, GS 8mm: >24%
-Thickness of systems: HSA: 5mm; GS: 8mm
-Environmental impact: Reused materials, solvent free , water based.
INDOOR HARO REBOUND ACE SYSTEM
In case of fixed indoor facilities our HARO REBOUND ACE system is the perfect choice. The playing characteristics closely matches other hard court systems, but due to its area elasticity, the shock absorbtion levels of well over 50% are by far the highest. The high shock absorbtion level is due to a losely laid foam layer as well as a wooden layer, which function as the subbase of this system. On top of this subbase we apply a water proof membrane and multiple acrylic layers. As this system is good for the players joints, it is well liked by amateurs as well as professional tennis players.
- Average data according to DIN V 18032-2.
- Shock absorbtion: KA 55 59%
- Resilience, vertical deflection: StVv 2,6mm
- Change of shape: W500 I-IV 11%
- Rolling load: 1500N
- Ball reflection: BR 97%